Top Model Antipolo City

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It's your Birthday! Happy Birthday, sis!

This day is special. I want to let you know that you will always be my little sister. You are now 34 but you are still that young kid when we argue...lol! hehe! I know there are times that my actions are too harsh on you but these are my ways to show you how much I care for you and your kids. All my life, I am always willing to help you and will never leave you nor forsake you and the kids' dreams. We are all in this endeavor no matter how hard it is sometimes. The good Lord will always guide us and happiness will always prevail even at times of our darkest hours. Never HE leaves us. Mom and Granny are here for all the four of you. I just want to wish one for you. I want you to be happy and stress free. Just do what is right as always because your kids depend on you though it is hard sometimes due to some things that occur. God is the best assylum you could always have. Be under his sleeves and you will never be torn or worn out. Stay pretty and we love you very much! Again, Happy Birthday! (February 13, 2013 today) you are now 34!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment