Top Model Antipolo City

Monday, February 11, 2013

Which is Which?



Hi there! These are my son’s cuddly bears that he can't go for a sleep without them..It’s really funny that kids are really upto the first toys and huggies they have since they were small as 1 year old. Can you tell which of them is as close to his age which is 7? These are washables and you are very much allowed to soak them in water and soap. Ideally they should be washed on a monthly basis but  I’d rather not do it cause for sure it will cause my son so many sleepless nights since it takes time to dry…! Where sometimes I see Shaddie, our dog is his best alternative whenever he is around him now I’ve got an idea! I’d rather wash them and throw them in my washing machine when Shaddie is around during the night time. What do you think???


0 comments:

Post a Comment