Top Model Antipolo City

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Why Lose Yourself to someone?

Ever loved someone and you never wanted to let go? At times if we will just think about it, we never had any second thought loving the person we want. Giving them everything that we could. Many times in our lives that it is pointless to just keep someone who doesn't really care of losing you. We always want to give them the best and so they also give us the best hurt we could have. I remember one must past, "The person you love the most is the person who hurts you at its best." Well, been through the same experience that other people also have undergone paranoia like me when I was still acting so left and empty without realizing how life can be lighter without worries from that person whom I gave everything I could, every beat of my heart without any second thought of even losing myself to him. Never did. I guess, it is simply natural but somehow vague to see that I still  care...A LOT!!! But I know it is not fake coz I know that losing him would be the easiest thing to accept coz it has never been that easy when I was still in the midst of hurt and pain and so now for all the pieces that have been broken..will never be the same.( Never been) So how would it really be more easy now to accept things not as blind as when I was still suffering from pretending that it was easy? Well, doesn't feel the pain anymore...

The renewal of my being as a person and as a woman will never be that so deaf and blind when I was still holding on for nothing. Any type of relationship, if it is not mutual and it is just one way, never believe it would work. Love is something that we give and awarded but for it to work and live with us, we need to get it in reciprocal so to see how Love works in one's life. Never hesitate to reserve some love and respect for yourself coz this will help you whenever you need to cover things and heal from being torned and disengaged from everything. " Never Lose yourself while trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you." It is always worth to love someone regardless of the time, situation or whatever it maybe it maybe but never been so stressful losing yourself to someone and YOU, not being even one of their choices...could change the fact of losing them when it has to...coz they can live to lose you...

0 comments:

Post a Comment