Top Model Antipolo City

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Land a Homebased Job

Are you having a hard time getting a homebased job? Been on the online site for job hunting and still zero? Well, this may be true to others. It is not that easy to land a homebased job even you were from a call center. In my experience, I only needed time to focus in completing my online profiles for homebased jobs and built my online resume together with my simple personal website where I lead some of the clients to that site and would be able to gauge my skills as well. It took me only a month or less when I first my homebased job. I noticed, clients abroad want a specific and as detailed as possible from you. Need not say a life story or a nobel or your best piece. In some online job hunting like www.odesk.com  you only need to answer what is being asked from you coz most of them won't waste time in reading dramatic cover letters. Go straight to the answers that will lead them to hiring you coz of a very detailed info they got from you as shown below...
Be specific, as detailed as possible. Believe me, this would land you a homebased job. Be attentive to things that are being asked in a job description like if there are calls in the job you are applying for, try to attach a voice sample so there will be a great chance to be chosen...Good luck in your job hunting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment