Top Model Antipolo City

Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Seven of Daran: Battle of Pareo Rock


 A short review about The Seven of Daran: Battle of Pareo Rock

It is my day off! After lunch, I just sat down the sofa with my family and my son. One movie caught our attention and we watched it. I seldom see a movie that has a heart on the story. There are several movies, ficiton, adventure, love story and all that but this movie, titled, "The Seven of Daran: The battle of Pareo rock" touches our hearts.
The boy here named Jimmy who is around 11 of his age and the girlCharita, an African girl are the highlights of the story. They simply illustrated courage, bravery, determination and love for other people even they have to risk their lives.
The story is very simple not too much great effects on it but this is a wholesome one that I liked so much. Of course, who would believe that a boy like Jimmy could fly a helicopter and doesnt mind about his fear flying it with his friend Charita just to be able to perform his mission.
I seldom give a review about a movie I watched. But this one is what I would highly recommend to families and friends. This picture is another fave scene of mine where they were chased by men in another tribe where the war would happen between the 2 groups. They were about to jump on a high water and of course they may not know what will happen. But because of courage, they were able to make it.
They were able to stop the Tribal battle that was supposed to happen. Another part in this story is where the mom showed her love to his only son Jimmy wherein she really has gone thru a desert, beg and took the love with her to find Jimmy her son regardless of the danger that awaits her. It is very plain and simple but I found the movie so great because of its simplicity and all the elements of a good movie that captures a heart and that includes mine coz yeah right! My tears have fallen and I was carried away by the scene where Jimmy was shot and there came his mom.


Guys, I am not trying to promote or anything with this quick review. What I want to say is that, regardless of the time, races, situation, places or whatever it takes, if there is love, courage and friendship in us, it moves everything!!!
If we will just be happy and inspired to do what we need to do, we can do it!
Have a nice weekend and till my next review and write ups!!!

2 comments: