Top Model Antipolo City

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

GetAway by the Beach

I just realized of writing  and thought about this place...just now! I was in the midst of browsing thru my collection of Photos of different kinds and occasions when this got my attention. I have a very large collection of more than 100gb of photos. Though I have been in this place sometime in 2009 when I was still with my team... I never thought of writing a good catch about it. Betcha, you will ask me why just now?...I also don't know why, but  to my realization, I just want to share a bit coz I feel calm and seems like a perfect picturesque in mind about being steady and I feel like my mind is at peace when I saw these photos...

                     
Almalin, Lobo Batangas is a great place plus if you are with the company of great people...you get satisfaction and truly a memorable experience. It never brought us that long to this place. We started the travel from our office after shift in Makati. We  reached the beach in 2 to 3 hours of driving.  Almalin, Lobo Batangas is a nice place...It is like any other spot in the Philippines where you can get the mood with the calm water, seafood experience on the seashore, great company with great friends...



 This reminds me of this:

Footprints in the Sand

 
        One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord.
             Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
                  In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand.
                       Sometimes there were two sets of footprints,
                           other times there were one set of footprints.

                                  This bothered me because I noticed
                                that during the low periods of my life,
                             when I was suffering from
                         anguish, sorrow or defeat,
                     I could see only one set of footprints.

          So I said to the Lord,
      "You promised me Lord,
         that if I followed you,

             you would walk with me always.
                   But I have noticed that during
                          the most trying periods of my life
                                 there have only been one
                                       set of footprints in the sand.
                                           Why, when I needed you most,
                                          you have not been there for me?"

                                 The Lord replied,
                          "The times when you have
                  seen only one set of footprints,

          is when I carried you."
                                                   Mary Stevenson


Team Jeric 2009
Thank you Dear Lord for the great mem'ries with them! Each has a special memory that I won't forget, their friendship and the care I got from these people. I look forward to seeing them again at once...Great Team Building which I now totally miss...It is more fun in the Philippines...as well as more fun in Lobo, Batangas!!! See you next...

0 comments:

Post a Comment