Top Model Antipolo City

Monday, October 29, 2012

Spooktacular at Mia Vita

Happy Halloween!
Halloween...

Spooktacular TreatFest at Mia Vita Subd!!!

Once again, the kids at Mia Vita Subd.enjoyed the spooky night with their trick or treat special.  They were delighted with the candies that moms and dads gave them, enjoyed the party and the foodies.

This is a one-special-event in a kid's life, once in a special day in a year that has to be celebrated.  This event has never been missed by people in United States and other countries and so does the Philippines.


Dj at the front gate



Dj spooky boy!!! My son was excited with this party and so when I asked him to stay and take a pic though he doesn't have a cheeze on his lips, at least he had my request granted...hehehe! no sweat!!! This was taken in front of the Subdivision.


The party ended up a long round candy tour for the kids and when they got home, they don't even know where to start picking...(nice sight to a mom's eyes)...
My walker
Mom, my son and niece together with their friends

My mom, my son and niece together with their friends. He doesn't wanna wear a costume anymore. He just asked his aunt to put some make-ups on his face to look like a "walker"

Congratulations to the organizers of this event! I hope next time it will be better and we also have designated round-a-route so kids won't be like a spin-a-wheel coz they know the formation and the way they have to start and end with.


Happy Halloween everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment